I have my bunch of books beside me and I have a drink. So I am pretty much set for a little while. The read-a-thon posts are going to be pretty minimal. No links or anything. I’m just trying to get the post up.
I’m starting out reading from the bed, because I am not quite ready to leave it yet. I’m in NYC.
I don’t really have any goals per se besides mostly reading and cheering for the next 24. If I can do it, this will be my first completion of a read-a-thon. I tried doing the one in October but came down with food poisoning in the third hour. Not fun! If I at least avoid that this time around that would be a plus.
I have with me to read:
- Prayers for Sale, by Sandra
- The Convenient Marriage, by Georgette Heyer
- The Obama Revolution, by Alan Kennedy-Shaffer
- Follow Me, by Joanna Scott
- The Brief Life of Oscar Wao, by Junot Diaz
- Mother of the Believers, by Kamran Pasha
I also have lots of little fun alternative stuff to break it all up with, if it all gets to heavy.