Last night I was chatting with Brooke from the Bluestocking Guide about books and her blog on That’s How I Blog! and I realized that she is the 25th blogger to appear on the show, and that when I chat with Philip (or King Rat) from Rat’s Reading, he will be my 26th guest, and I will have been interviewing blogger for half a year already! Hold on! I need to sit down. Time has gone by astonishingly quickly. Philip’s appearance on the show will mark the first time that I will have a male guest on That’s How I Blog! That hasn’t been for a lack of trying, ny the way, but interesting timing.
When I sat down for my first chat with Trish from Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and hadn’t thought past the first 12 guests, much less the first 26! I have to say that I have had a blast getting to chat with the guests on my show and the That’s How I Blog! challenge participants. Have I mentioned that the grand prise will be a reading wedge pillow. Oh, I haven’t yet. I am waiting until I post the MckLinky for reviews to do that. I have to think about what I want to do to celebrate my half year of the show.
Chatting with bloggers about books, blogging trends and what the effort that goes behind their blogs has been fantastic. Make sure you check out the stories behind these awesome bloggers and blogs, if you missed them the first time around. And e-mail me, because you want to come on show!
- Trish, Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? / Tuesday, October 27, 2009/ Book Discussion: The Story of A Marriage, by Andrew Sean Greer
- Kathy, BermudaOnion / Tuesday, November 3 at 7PM EST/ Book Discussion: Labor Day, by Joyce Maynard
- Beth, Beth Fish Reads / Tuesday, November 10 at 8:30pm EST/ Book Discussion: The Forest of Hands and Teeth, by Carrie Ryan
- Michelle, Galley Smith/ Tuesday, November 17 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Hate List, by Jennifer Brown
- Amy, My Friend Amy/ Tuesday, November 24 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Shiver, Maggie Stiefvater
- Jenn, Jenn’s Bookshelves ~ Tuesday, December 1 at 8:30PM EST/ Book Discussion: Shutter Island, Dennis Lehane
- Dawn, She is Too Fond of Books/ Tuesday, December 8 at 9pM EST/ Book Discussion: The Wednesday Witch & What The Witch Left, by Ruth Chew
- Meg, Write Meg!/ Tuesday, December 15 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Sweethearts, by Sara Zarr
- Deborah, Books,Movies and Chinese Food / Tuesday, December 22 at 8PM EST/ Book Discussion: The Boneman’s Daughter, by Ted Dekker
- Julie, Booking Mama / Tuesday, December 29 at 7:00PM EST/Book Discussion: 31 Hours, Masha Hamilton
- Lenore, Presenting Lenore/ Tuesday, January 5 at 10:00PM EST/ Book Discussion: Liar, by Justine Larbalestier
- Rebecca, The Booklady’s Blog / Tuesday, January 12 at 8:00PM EST / Book Discussion: The Little Stranger, by Sarah Waters
- Natasha, Maw Books Blog/ Tuesday, January 19 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: War Child, by Emmanuel Jal
- Swapna, S.Krishna’s Books/ Tuesday, January 26 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Melanie, Lit Chick / Tuesday, February 2 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: The Unit, Ninni Holmqvist
- Heather, Age 30+… A Lifetime of Books / Tuesday, February 9 at 10PM EST/ Book Discussion: The Eye of The World, Robert Jordan
- Jen, Devourer of Books / Tuesday, February 16/ Book Discussion: City of Refuge, Tom Piazza
- Amanda, Life and Times of A “New” New Yorker/ Tuesday, February 23/ Book Discussion: Black Hills, by Dan Simmons
- Kim, Sophisticated Dorkiness / Tuesday, March 2 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Undress Me In The Temple of Heaven, by Susan Jane Gilman
- Gayle, Every I Write The Book / Tuesday, March 9 at 9PM EST/Book Discussion: An Unaccustomed Earth, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Mari, Bookworm With A View / Tuesday, March 16 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Double Fault, by Lionel Shriver
- J.T., Bibliofreakblog / Tuesday, March 23 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Her Fearful Symmetry, by Audrey Niffenegger
- Jen, The Literate Housewife Review / Tuesday, March 30 at 9PM EST/ Book Discussion: Revolutionary Road, by Richard Yates
- Kate, Babbling About Books, and More / Tuesday April 6 at 8:30 PM EST/ Book Discussion: Flowers from the Storm
- Serena, Savvy Verse and Wit / Tuesday, April 13 at 6:30PM EST/Book Discussion: Your Ten Favorite Words, by Reb Livingston
- Brooke, The Bluestocking Guide / Tuesday, April 20 at 9PM EST/Book Discussion: Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
- Philip, Rat’s Reading / Tuesday, April 27 at 9PM EST/Book Discussion: Sag Harbor, by Colson Whitehead
Edited to say that I can’t count, and that Brooke was indeed my 26th guest! Philip is lucky number 27.