This Bloggiesta thing is tough work! I was hard at work for 6 hours today from 8-2, and while I was working steadily I don’t feel all that accomplished. It takes a long time to complete these tasks. Maybe that is why I am so far behind.
So far :
- Wrote my intro to Bloggiesta Post.
- Fixed the tags and categories for my 2009 posts.
- Did the Website Grader for Bookish Ruth’s Mini-Challenge, but still have to go and comment. My blog got a grade of 97/100. Sweet! Totally unexpected and they gave me some tips to improve my blog more.
- Wrote a “My Thoughts on Books” Post and then immediately published it (The Reincarnationist, by M.J. Rose), lol- see how much I’m behind!
- Wrote a “My Thoughts” Post on Either You’re In or You’re In the Way, by Logan and Noah Miller (loved it!)
- Updated plug-ins and added a few new ones.
- Made updates to my Google reader, added a bunch of Bloggiesta participants- don’t know how helpful that was but I found a lot of great blogs!
- Wrote a “This Just In!” Post, again, for tonight- lol. And I have so many more to do. Got two additional books to go to wait with the stack I already have.
- Commented on 15 Bloggiesta posts.
- Created a blog schedule. (Following it is another thing entirely- just being honest)
- Wrote a list post specifically for June.
- Fixed settings on Tweet Feeder.
Is it Sunday yet? I’m pooped.