1) What famous couple do you think will announce their separation next?
I can honestly say that I have no idea. It is a rare occasion when turn on my television, and that’s usually to watch a movie. Don’t really read the newspaper either. Sometimes I look the the NYT and clip certain articles of interest and then don’t read them. As a result I hardly ever hear any celebrity news, which makes sense to me. I don’t know them. I don’t even know the couples anymore. I just happened to look at a magazine cover to see that Beyonce had married Jay-Z and then another time that Angelina Jolie was expecting twins. I’m in a bubble.
2) What one thing would you provide to all senior citizens in the world?
Someone to talk to everyday. I get a lot of calls at work from what I call “armchair investors” and they call and make such a big dal about the one or two shares of stock that they own. I know that most times they are just needing someone to listen.
3) In what situations do you exaggerate the most?
When storytelling, a little bit. But it’s always obvious.
4) What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever visited?
I guess it might be really weird but I did visit the completely antiquated home of a relative. We’re talking wood-burning stove and a pump in the kitchen that connected to a well in the yard. They had an outhouse. Needless to say I held it, but a cousin went and did her business in the cornfield rather than face the box of poop. Eew!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.