1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 23 was rough! I think I nodded off a few times.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Not really. So much of that is dependent on the person’s taste. I’d have to do individual counseling.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Even if I knew, there is now way I could explain right now. I can barely type.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think splitting cheerleaders into teams and assigning portions of the participants was very helpful. It was nice to have a focus.
5. How many books did you read? After all this, two!
6. What were the names of the books you read? The Carnivore, by Mark Sinnett & Ash, by Malinda Lo.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Carnivore was intense, but more my speed.
8. Which did you enjoy least? The other one. But I liked it too.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Just have a general idea of what you want to say and hit as many blogs as you can. Remember to rest your eyes!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I’m already making plans!
Hope everyone had a good time! I’m so exhausted that I’m not even sleepy!