Lisa from Lit and Life gave me this award a couple of weeks ago for my eclectic blog and effort with the That’s How I Blog! Radio Show and the accompanying THIB! Twenty Minute Book Club Challenge. Lisa writes a mean review and has recently cooked up the lovely Southern Peanut Soup for the Progressive Dinner. If you haven’t already, stop by and check out her soup recipe or any of her wonderful reviews.
And here are the rules for this award:
1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.
2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.
3.) Copy and paste this quiz… Change the answers, ONE word only…feel free to fudge here!
1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your hair? Ponytail
3. Your mother? Wonderful
4. Your father? Tall
5. Your favorite food? Popcorn
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? PricklyPearMargaritaOrRedWineOrWater
8. Your dream/goal? Fun
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Bocce
11. Your fear? Sharks
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
13. Where were you last night? THIB!
14. Something that you aren’t? Asleep
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Cruise
17. Where did you grow up? NYC
18. Last thing you did? E-mailed
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Your TV? Unconnected
21. Your pets? Sleeping
22. Friends? Loved
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Industrious
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Vehicle? MTA
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Bookstore
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Idunno
32. Your best friend? RoAnn
33. One place that I go to over and over? Brooklyn
34. One person who emails me regularly? Rose
35. Favorite place to eat? DosCaminos
I’d like to pass this award along to Amused By Books. She is a blog reader turned book blogger who started blogging way back in September 2009, and she has absolutely wonderful posts on all types of bookish topics and news in addition to great reviews.
P.S. I just know that you are skipping over to check out these fantastic blogs.
P.P.S. I am so badass. Did you see how I only gave the award to one other blogger? LOL
FTC Disclosure – Neither of these bloggers gave me anything to give them such outstanding reviews. I just really like their blogs.