Reviews & Recommendations
- The 14th Book Review Carnival is up at Book: Thirty. Be sure to check out all of the wonderful reviews at Stacey’s site.
- Daphne at Tanzanite’s Shelf reviewed The Sisters Who Would Be Queen, by Leanda Lisle, and now I am all excited to read this book. Unfortunately it’s not out in the U.S. until September. Boo!
- Jen at Devourer of Books has great new layout and a historical fiction recommendation in The Tory Widow, by Christine Blevins. This is Jen’s second time reading this author, and she has enjoyed her works. I am mighty tempted to pick one up.
- Shelly at Write for A Reader has a great review up for Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson I have been seeing this one around and am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy to read.
- Wendi at Wendi’s Book Corner is giving away a copy of Kitty and the Midnight Hour, by Carrie Vaughn. Wendi has giveaways daily through March 31 so be sure to check out all the details to win.
- Carrie at Books and Movies Today is giving away a copy of The Laws of Harmony by Judith Ryan Hendricks. You’ve got until Friday, April 3rd to win this one, so stop by and check it out.
- I am giving away a copy of David Bach’s new book Fight for Your Money here at Linus’s Blanket. Interested in wrangling your money away from people who want to take it from you? Then click here to comment on this post by April 11 at midnight for a chance to win.
- I just find this picture to be so funny because these were my shoes of choice all last summer. They are comfortable, so sue me!
Find anything interesting in your internet travels this week? Leave me a link.