I am so pleased to accept this award from Dot of Scribbles & Beth of Beth Fish Reads (Beth gave this to me in January, and though I thanked her, I didn’t pass it along then) has awarded a Premio Dardos Award to this little book blog. I am so proud to receive this award from such wonderful book bloggers. I always look forward to reading their wonderful features and reviews.
About the Premio Dardos Award:
Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
A Few Rules for the Award:
- First, accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to her blog.
- Second pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
- Nicole’s Rule: I just wanted to the time to acknowledge the blogs and their writers, whom I enjoy so much day in and day out. This is my way of honoring you and your blog, please do not feel obligated in any other way besides knowing that I think you are fabulous!!! My rule is the most important one. Play by the others only if it suits you. 😛
And the Award Goes To:
I read so many fantastic blogs every day. Here are a few that I don’t miss because of the thoughtful posts they have on such a wide variety of interesting books and topics. In no particular order:
- Jen, A Garden Carried in the Pocket
- “Rose”, Rose City Reader
- Wendi, Musings of a Bookish Kitty
- Trish, Trish’s Reading Nook
- Rebecca, Rebecca Reads
- Hava, Non-Fiction Book Reviews
- Lisa, Minds Alive on the Shelves
- Kim, Sophisticated Dorkiness
- Kathy, BermudaOnion
- Meghan, Medieval Bookworm
- Wendy, Caribou’s Mom
- Sheri, A Novel Menagerie
- Florinda, The 3R’s: Reading, ‘Riting, and Randomness
I know I’m supposed to have 15, but I am including Dot and Beth on my list as well. Thanks ladies!
Enjoy your day everyone!