I’ve been reading a lot over my vacation. I love that I am having the opportunity to read so much more now that when I am working. I have to find the time to read more when I get back. I have really missed it.
I signed up for this challenge right before I left for vacation because I knew I was gonna have the time, and I wanted to read some non-fiction because a) I like it but b) it usually tales a backseat to my fiction reading.
Here’s my list:
- “The F Word: A Fiancée Shares Her Story, From “I Will” to “I Do”” (Kelly Bare)
- “How to Read and Why” (Harold Bloom)
- “Bone Black: Memories of Girlhood (Bone Black)” (bell hooks)
- “Hurry Down Sunshine” (Michael Greenberg) (which I believe will be out the first week in September)
- “Among the Bohemians: Experiments in Living 1900-1939” (Virginia Nicholson)
I’m halfway through the last two and I finished the first three. And eventually I will post on my thought since one of my 101 Things is to write about everything I read.