I’m not sure, but I think this is hour 17. I am still up and reading.
Definitely not the day that I envisioned whne planning for this, but I have had a lot of fun. Part f the probelem for me is that this has been the most gorgeous day that we have had in a quite sme time and all of my friends wanted me to go out and play.
So far today:
- I have taken a nap.
- Gone out for tea.
- Gone out for a glass of wine.
- Went out for Sushi.
- Talked to my mom.
- I have been a chearleader for 3 hours. Everyone is doing great! Keep up the good work.
- I completed Prayers fr Sale, by Sandra Dallas
- Read 15 pages of The Cellist of Sarajvo, by Stephen Galloway.
- Read half of the Obama Revolution
- Read the menus at the wine bar and at Sushi A Go Go
- I’m about to go and cheer for another hour.
- Finish The Obama Revolution
- Read the Birds by Daphne du Maurier