Happy New Year Everyone! Boy am I getting a late start this year.
There are almost always too many books to list when I look at what’s coming out from week to week. I managed to narrow it down- just a little bit- to the ones that caught my eye. I have the starred (*) ones on my shelf and I have even read the double starred ones (**).
- Gay Men Don’t Get Fat by Simon Doonan*
- 52 Small Changes Changes: One Year To A Happier, Healthier You by Brett Blumenthal
- How Many Lightbulbs Does It Take To Change A Person?: Bright Ideas For Delightful Transformation by Rhonda Rhea*
- Be The Miracle: 50 Lessons For Making The Impossible Possible by Regina Brett
- The Serial Killer Whisperer by Pete Early
- The World We Found by Thrity Umrigar
- The Last Nude by Ellis Avery (paperback release)
- Running The Rift by Naaomi Benaron
- The Night Swimmer by Matt Bondurant
- How It All Began by Penelope Lively