Sadly this is my first Sunday Salon post in about a month and I can’t take much time to really enjoy it because I need to rush off to bed if I want to be functional in the morning. What can I say about March? It came in like a lion and went out like a lion. No lambs for me. I moved to a new apartment in the beginning of March and not two weeks later there was a fire in the building! I just had all the luck. In addition to that Linus’ Blanket is now self-hosted and I think that’s a good thing, but it seems to present its own set of challenges. I am slowly adjusting and working out all the kinks. Mucho emphasis on the slowly part.
In the midst of all that I had a pretty good reading month. 10, was the big number for books read from what I saw around the hood. I managed to read 11 books and write up reviews for them. I haven’t posted them up because I am trying to develop a back log of posts so that I can post more consistently. I have been working on a schedule and everything. It hasn’t gone into effect just yet. Let me know if you notice when it does.
- A Child’s Journey Out of Autism, by LeeAnn Whiffen [review]
- Sleepwalking in Daylight, by Elizabeth Flock [review]
- Capote in Kansas, by Kim Powers
- Galway Bay, by Mary Pat Kelly [review]
- The Ten Year Nap, by Meg Wolitzer [review]
- The Possession, by Annie Erneaux
- Secret Daughter, by June Cross [review]
- The Weight of a Mustard Seed, by Wendell Steavenson
- Will Marry for Food, Sex and Laundry, by Simon Oaks [review]
- The Ruling Class, by Francine Pascal
- Conscience Point, by Erica Abeel [review]
And guess what? I’m still here and posting. The life of the average blog is supposedly about 3-6 months. I started my blog last year, on I think the last day of May, so June through March, I have made it ten months. And if I am not mistaken in the next couple of days I will post my 200th post. I can’t even believe it. Can you?
Anyway, tired and incoherent. More to come in the next few days because you know I have to celebrate. I’ll have some giveaways to get started and some exciting news to share over the next few days.
Have a great week everyone!